Menutup Pintu Sorga

CHRISTMAS is....

CHRISTMAS is....

CHRISTMAS is....

Christmess to those who still stay in the darkness.

Christmass to those who think it is about going to the church.

But to those who have been called out of the darkness, brought back from the eternal death to the eternal life, Christmas is a Christmust. For there can never be a Christmas without Christ. 

If you have never been touched by the Light, you would never know how dreadful it is to live in the darkness. Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wreck like me. I once was lost, but now am found, was blind but now I see.

C  hrist Jesus

H  as become

R  edeemer because

I  believe that His

S  aving grace has

T urned

M  y heart

A  away from my

S  ins

(C) JCO 

Have a blessed Christmust everyone =)